I posted this on Facebook last week about a number of online warnings regarding some sort of legal charge I am about to face, plus other stuff about Halloween
Once again, it’s Halloween, and just like last year and the year before—going back over a decade now—people are reporting an escalation of “dark and violent” attempts to restrict and close my social media accounts. Others suggest that I am about to be charged by the police for some alleged criminal activity, and so on. What’s obvious is that there’s now a pattern: this behavior seems to be triggered around events like Halloween and elections. I’m supposedly some great magical influencer, and for Halloween, the “dark forces of evil” I supposedly awoke when I reported a child in danger are now coming to get me. And so it goes. Apparently, this is something that “everyone on the internet” supposedly knows about. It’s just ridiculous.
What did happen was that I reported a child in danger, which led to backlash, media intrusion, and ongoing issues with certain individuals, including some bogans and outlaw types. It seems people are pathologically driven. Adding to this mix have been details of my family court case—my children are now in their thirties and have their own lives—which has led to my medical records being stolen, identity documents being compromised, and a number of government agencies withholding documents.
The point of all this is to stop me from using and participating in social media, and as I have said before, I refuse to be intimidated by this behaviour. Most people don’t know me and even more have never met me. But everyone is a bloody expert. If there are these people bragging about how they are blocking my accounts, then report them, please, because the harassment and cancelling is real.
Again I know nothing about this, and as with my past inquiries to the police, along with attempts to address these claims with government departments, have resulted in nothing, I can only conclude that this is another example of a public secret. It seems to have arisen because of the amount of online gossip stemming from the virtue-signaling madness of what I call the "subjective economy."
What is the "Subjective Economy?"
The subjective economy refers to a set of online dynamics where personal opinions, feelings, and social virtue signaling become valuable commodities in the marketplace of ideas. People who align themselves with certain ideologies or trends often gain social capital, influence, and attention, regardless of whether their claims are based on facts or reality. In this environment, truth becomes secondary to emotional or ideological appeal, and online platforms are often used to shape public opinion through gossip, rumors, and collective social pressure. It's a space where one’s "truth" is shaped more by what others believe or assert than by any objective reality.
What I do experience, however, is the repeated blocking or "concealing" of my accounts, which I report to cybersecurity organizations. I am also concerned about the way, since 2007, I have been unable to properly address a number of breaches of my rights, as well as the frustrating nature of dealing with different government administrations. They might advertise mechanisms for reporting these things, but when you try, it often feels more like a shrill process designed to serve the interests of government solicitors. You can then become an over-reporter, it seems, and as I understand it, at this point, you are just meant to "keep records."
I’m deeply concerned about my complete inability to find employment, even for something like stacking shelves in a supermarket, since becoming a single father in a shared-care situation back in 1996 and so much more in-inbetween. I am also worried about the way my medical documents have repeatedly disappeared, and how different details from them have been used online. Furthermore, my attempts to address these situations with organizations such as the police, political parties, and human rights groups have been blocked at the point of trying to make applications. I struggle at different times to make FOI (Freedom of Information) requests and have, on several occasions, found myself subjected to administrative games that either target me as part of some joke at my expense or have deliberately frustrated things like payment arrangements and record collection. I don’t even collect some of the financial benefits I am supposed to be eligible for because of demands to provide detailed copies of my medical records or lists of medications. I was even told by a government minister whom I tried appealing to for assistance to leave town. People are insane.
I have a documented history of all of this and am left wondering if all this talk about an arrest is yet another strategy to weaponize the legal system to sway public opinion, much like it has been used elsewhere, and particularly on the eve of an election. If you do actually have legitimate details, then I would be very interested to see them, but for goodness sake, don't tell the media because they have already interfered enough.

No comments:
Post a Comment